I began songwriting at the end of 2010. My inspiration comes from everywhere: past experiences, current experiences, stories I want to tell, emotions, nature, life, hopes, dreams… I love experimenting (“noodling”) to find catchy riffs and melodies.
- Over 20 years of musical study and experience.
- Over 10 years of performance experience.
- Composed soundtrack for Blue Mountain Heritage Society DVD (2012).
- Organized and coordinated a benefit concert for a local family in need (2012).
- First E.P., “Fledgling,” recorded and released (2011).
- Studied under Grammy-award nominee, Dr. Bill Perconti (2003-2006).
In my shows I play a Cordoba 20TM-CE ukulele and a Yamaha APX 500II guitar. I use AKG D8000S mics for my vocals.
For recording, I recently upgraded to a Tascam iXZ interface to go with GarageBand on my iPad 2.