“A man who trims himself to suit everybody will soon whittle himself away.”
(Left: Me, before a show. Right: portraying my SCA persona, Lady Emma Godwif, an English bard and sail-maker’s wife)
* * *
Hello there! I’m Heather, and I’m a musician.
I live and breathe music. Doesn’t really matter what kind so long as it’s honest. I don’t care for gimmickry and I don’t care for smoke and mirrors.
I’m also a rancher’s wife. A coffee-addict. A firearms enthusiast. A budding seamstress.
A modern Celt. A medieval geek and a renaissance woman.
Mostly, I’m just a bard, a songwriter, a singer of tales.
Welcome to my musical life.
* * *
High-resolution photos suitable for print.
- Color with ukulele #1
- Color with ukulele #2
- Color with black acoustic guitar #1
- Color with black acoustic guitar #2
- Black and White with pale acoustic guitar
- Color with electric guitar
About the Site
- heather-stearns.com was purchased in October 2011, but has been around in various incarnations since May 13th, 2007.
- The content of this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution — Noncommercial — No Derivative Works 3.0 license unless otherwise stated.
- Header image: “Lute Player” by Orazio Gentileschi, circa 1626.